9.07.2009

it's called perky purple

whattup fools.

sometimes i surprise myself by how well i deal with situations. other times i completely drop the ball and wonder WTH my problem is. i am currently undecided with this one, just because i'm reluctant to follow through. it's a tricky situation when you're handling something well and the other party is not. it's hard for me to step away because i care, but i think i'm making it harder overall by being around (just text contact, but still). it really is unfortunate that it went down this way.

man. fuckin' bein' a grown up. it's what has to happen, right? all of the people i care about know that i am doing what i think is right for everyone involved. y'all know i got my heartpiece in the right place and the rest is for fun, right? alright.

anyway.

i started school. i think everyone at work was right about the class being a waste of time, but of course i'll try and make the most of it. since my co-worker and i are doing it together, it'll at least be funny. it's too bad though, i love school and i love learning. i am excited about the textbook. i'm gonna take a quick guess that MOST people who go into cosmetology don't get super stoked on the science part of it all. the color chemistry, the makeup of hair and skin cells, all that. muscle anatomy and how the hair and skin behave and react. shit, that gets me all tingly. i like learning all the whys and hows.

i'm used to the pace being so much faster in school, i'm used to a lot of work. i don't really know what to do with this middle-school homework rate. i hate an easy A when i don't have other classes kicking my ass. once my official apprenticeship begins, maybe i'll eat my words.

i have a super busy week ahead of me. i'm gonna go DO HOMEWORK before i eat up some tacos!

No comments: