9.17.2009

map frags

hey! hi.

it's been a pretty good week, i guess. let's see...

saturday we went out as usual. the evening was incredibly well-rounded and encompassed an impressive amount of tiny events. one of my close friends palm-hit me in the eye while dancing, i had a plastered gay boy ask me if i were a lesbian, only to be disappointed and reply "oh... well all we can do is dance, then!" and proceed to imitate the drum beat on my ass cheeks. had a few run-ins with two very friendly and stylistically unfortunate lesbians throughout the evening (one ended up paying my way later on). the evening ended at fielden's... and i don't have the energy to go into THAT experience. just make sure you have a GOOD bathroom door guard!

i'm not really sure when i started going out so much... and actually making fun come out of it most of the time. pretty sure nicole is largely to thank, though.

the rest of my week has been spent working, schooling and little mexico-ing. life could be worse.

i'm going to start training to be an apprentice next week. it'll be official in the middle of october. i'm worried about money, not eating like i need to, and not getting nearly enough exercise. i'm also just at a point, and have had such a day where i am prone to being hard on myself.

but fall is upon us and that always cheers me up. if anyone wants to come cook at my house, or just do free activities with me, please, let's.

and thanks to angie and this dykes link, i get to go to bed with images like this running through my head.



maybe she knew i had a rough day?

xoxoxo

oh and P.S. when can i travel again? please? what, you need money for that? pfffft, aiiiight.

No comments: