9.29.2007

guuuuys

who would have though that mentioning non-netflix movies would produce the most responses from my readers?

ok, well.. what am i supposed to do, cancel my subscription and go with the 'flix? so far the only movie that they haven't had that i've wanted is once, and that's hopefully because it's not out on dvd yet.

anywaaaaays.

who's going to the italian festival tomorrow? me!
who's going to the state fair on monday? me!
who's going to the national folk festival starting on the 12th? me!

hurray.

i like zooey deschanel and emily blunt. just sayin'.

who wants to see across the universe with me?

one of the stylists at work is going to apply eyelash extensions on me. i'm excited, because i'd love to look all long lashy and shit, and it's free. i just have to make sure i don't get ones that will make me look like a drag queen. or else i'll look like a drag queen for two or three weeks. sweet!

i was delighted to find broccolini at the store last night, so i think i'm going to make garlicky broccolini and tandoori chicken. and i'm going to make some frozen yogurt, too. i look forward to having a significant other that enjoys eating (unlike my last ex) because cooking is fun, but not so much for one.

ttyl omgomg!

No comments: