10.04.2007

campagne

+1: i made a giant pot of lentil soup today.
+1: i started my water aerobics class today and i love it and am excited to do more.
-1: progress is slow and i'm pessimistic.
-1: i am not prepared for my test tomorrow morning.
-1: my skin is completely broken out again. it makes me feel disgusting.
+1: getting to see william elliott whitmore on friday.
-1: wondering if i will ever have a real connection with someone, romantically, ever again.
-1: wondering if me wondering is hindering any chance of that happening.
+1: hanging out with alpacas sunday.
-1: being broke as shit.
-1: not yet selling any jewelry.


UGH

i want a manual camera. there have been too many priceless things i've been seeing around richmond of which to take photos.

i think i have a habit of updating when i'm feeling shitty. i'm sorry about that. i promise i do think about more interesting things than myself. every once in a while.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

-3

:(

Dave Smooth said...

i have a cannon ae-1 w/ zoon, wide angle and 50 mm lenses. ...
also, blogs were made for posting random things when you feel shitty.