10.07.2007

campagne deuxieme

I have a new appreciation for Oilville/Goochland County.

Cassie and I spent a splendid evening with Seth (and more fuzzily, fifty alpacas) last night.

It had been a really long time since I could see the stars that clearly... I had forgotten what it was like to get outside of the city and see that.

Here is my newly revised life plan:

-Move to a big city and 'experience life' and shit
-Become successful...and shit
-Find someone I wanna chill with for the rest of my life
-Come back to Richmond and have a house in the city, or maybe just a farm with all my favorite aminals.. I'll be all retired and chill and mess.

Children are optional, but I do have a sneaking suspicion that I will pop out a few of those little wrinkly aliens.

Great plan, right?

However, the (more feasible) plan for today is this:

-Prepare dinner for my ex-step dad Dennis, his girlfriend Sarah, and Katia. the menu is below
-Straighten up my hoose
-If time permits, check out the wine festival in Carytown
-Late night homework-ination

Autumnal Dinner Party Menu (mostly vegan style)

Roasted acorn squash with brown sugar and fake butter
Toasted quinoa salad with lemon and fresh herbs
End of summer red and yellow tomato salad with basil

Homemade brownies a la mode

I love cooking.. possibly more than I like eating. Is that possible?

I also tried out using proper capitalization in this post. I'm trying it on for size. I feel so proper.

1 comment:

videorose said...

capitalization = way over rated. love the menu. cooking is equal to eating on my list.