9.18.2008

my doggie loves me

whenever i'm in a rush, that's when she doesn't wanna poo.

today we walked three blocks before she finally went, and went in a way that could only be a personal vendetta against me:

she crawled around as she ejected the most sticky gelatinous matter i've ever seen, spreading it around the nicest lawn on the block. thus leaving me, in my 'nice' work clothes and a half ripped plastic bag (it was the only one i had, of course) trying to scrape it up. anyone who has a dog knows this is virtually impossible and you end up with 1/3 poop in and around the bag, and 2/3 smeared in a 2 foot section of grass. then i try to scoot her along to avoid being seen by the poor schmuck who's dumb lawn just got fertilized.

now that's how i wanna start my 10 hour work day! thanks buddy.

No comments: