9.19.2008

sorry.


if time wasting is what you're looking for, you've come to the right place.

and, lbh, nobody reads this blog anyway.

so i went out last night, met people, went to a show, then to ipanema, and it was all fine and good. but i was feeling kind of ill the whole time, and then when i got home i felt REALLY ill. i called in sick to work, which i really cannot afford to do. then i slept too much and now i have that slept-too-much depression. i feel so terrible that i don't see how things could be better.

it's ridiculous, i know, because i really don't have it that bad, but i'm so used to things going better that it's freaking me out.

i just, i have no money. and i have no idea how i'm going to make things work out. i cannot afford the rent here. i need something cheap, i need to live with other people. having the cats and dog makes it difficult. my dad can't take care of my cats, and my mom is thinking about moving back to rva, but i'm not sure if she'd be willing to take care of them. she probably wouldn't be back for a while anyway.

i'm starting to feel panicky. pessimism is getting the best of me. today could have been a great day, and i didn't let it. i felt incredibly guilty about calling in sick. my place is a wreck, i don't feel like cleaning. i think i'm going to have to sell all my furniture. i wish someone could envelope me in a cuccoon-like embrace and make me forget it all. but oh yeah, i'm alone too.

cool.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I read what you write.
I'm sorry you're alone.