1.01.2009

posi new


last night was fun! i hope everyone had a good new years. i was surrounded by some of my favorite people and couldn't have asked for more.

seeing as how i actually kept a couple new years resolutions from last year, i feel somewhat confident making some more for this year. here goes...

-finish getting my body in shape. 15 pounds to go and toning all around. so doable.
-save money. this one is always hard for me, but it is instrumental in order for me to do the next one, which is...
-travel more. i can't handle this rva-for-the-whole-year bullshit. i will hopefully go to austin for sxsw and nyc and chicago to visit friends. no, not hope, i WILL. dammit.
-finally get my shit on etsy.com and stop wasting time being lazy (and admittedly, blogging! sheesh, all for like, what, five people?)

pretty stoked for 2009. 2008 was probably one of the most important years of my life. i did a lot of work, and i'm excited to enjoy the fruits of my labor a wee bit this year.

and my birthday is coming up soon! presents and fun friend time y'all.

2 comments:

Dave Smooth said...

you better come to nyc!

videorose said...

and i want to see your stuff on etsy!