8.28.2007

here are some events

-i gained all the weight i lost two weeks ago. buckle the fuck down, me.

-i started my last class of my college career. 8 am classes monday through thursday. hurray.

-i cooked some intensely delicious food and baked an awesome cake (of which i am sharing but not eating much of, yay!)


yeah. the blogs are dead! I miss reading people's blogs. it's sad.

i'm pretty happy right now, despite the weight thing. maybe that's why i don't have as much to say. i had a good weekend, saw some friends. and starting in september i'm getting every other saturday off, which i am thrilled about.

my overall schedule is really laid back compared to the past two years.

and my ma just got helios for me, her and katia. i'm stoked about that.

i still wish i had a roommate, but i hang out with my friends a lot and my cats are happy, so shit, you know, i'm happy too.

No comments: