12.06.2008

yo lemme chomp on ya

i'm thinkin' i'm going to stay in tonight. i'm in that mood where if someone calls me to go out, i will, but i'm not seeking anything. plus i got an iphone yesterday and i haven't gotten a chance to play with it much yet.

so i went to the DMV yesterday. someone loves me, because i ended up having such an entertaining time there. the minute i sit down, a middle-aged man comes up to me and heartily embraces me, asking if i'm getting new plates and wondering 'how are things at pleasant's hardware?'. visibly confused, we figure out that i'm not the person he thought i was and he tries to brush it off by exclaiming i have a twin. i always find it interesting when people say i look just like someone they know, because i've never met anyone who looks like me. ugly or pretty, i don't think i have a generic face. so i might have to check out this doppelganger at pleasant's sometime.

i also saw the old drugged out janitor from when i went to open high (he was fired while i was going to school there) and one of our clients at the salon who does all the booking for the national.

the best part happened when i left. i walked out, holding the door for the guy behind me. picture lil' john, with white sunglasses and a tan fake leather jacket and pants. his hair was braided instead of dreaded, but i expected a 'yeah!' out of his mouth anyway. as we're both walking to our cars, this dialogue ensued:

Lil John: Yo girl, i don't mean no disrespect, but i just want you to know, them jeans hug your ass perfect!
Me: Uh, thanks! (i keep walking, drifting away from him towards my car)
Lil' John: I mean, I'm not tryin'a get in on your boyfriend's territory or nothin', but damn if i could get with that i would straight eat on those buttcheeks... *inaudible*...chomp on them... *inaudible*...ass... buttcheeks... damn girl...

that's some romance, The Notebook style. totally makes me want to date men again. thanks Lil' John!

1 comment:

Jan Bosman said...

That man has some style. And he cracks me up. I miss Richvegas from afar, from stories like this. I never really miss it when I'm there...