10.11.2008

$crewed

i fucked myself over big time. i'm really angry about it. what a dumb mistake to make... i am forgetful. and i can't fix it until next week. i need to distract myself tonight. i feel out of the loop, i don't know of anything fun going on.

i'm tired of stupid shit getting in the way of a life that hasn't been that awesome lately anyway.

my body is sore. being down makes me get out and work out... plus side... i love having sore arms.

and why the hell would i ever think it's a good idea to talk to my mother? she was sending me inspirational text messages as i was trying to go to sleep and i wanted to throw my phone at the wall. maybe it's not going to get better, ok? maybe i am allowed to hate life for one day. leave me be.

my urge to punch things had gone away for a week or two... it's back now. i need to go...

No comments: