10.11.2008

ethical eradication

my day has peaked in these ways thus far:



mccain sticker + buick + 'american diner' = obviously my new bff.

i also found the motherfucker who took the personalized license plate i've always wanted:


"PLATNM G". ya'll know it should belong to me. i'm straight thug. and to back up that assertion, here's my car to prove it, in all it's blinged out glory:



hybrid fail! yeah, back in july my car had an unfortunate run-in with a fence, and some rocks reminded me of that day today. ah well, it's just a flesh wound. with my sister, some spit and a few kicks, we're back in business!



maybe no highways for a while... but ya'll know i hate highways anyway. and OF COURSE this all happened out in chesterfield county. that's what i get.

wtf is up tonight? i gotsta get out, being at home hasn't been good for me, even though i got 12 hours of sleep last night. needs to be free. and fun. might go to the folk festival with some people, but that better not be all.

No comments: