10.04.2008

slice it. open it up.


here's me getting all poetic. whatever. don't judge!

---

these years are variables
twisted together like those fairy tale knotted tree trunks
merging hopes and motives
oil and a water,
that never looked better
gliding side by side.

who's changing the world?
the ego can't but try,
battling itself
battling the rest
defeating the weak,
struggling in unrest

i'm the tiny pincers
my secret spear
this is my hidden hook,
this is the liquid solution
pull out your golden book,
push.
push.
push me again.

it's not enough to resolve,
never enough to pledge,
here's the quest; here's the edge
face the problems unsolved
walk to the pragmatic ledge

love's not my forte
hate isn't either
indifference doesn't come easily
find direction in the reader,
and find a new way.
find a new way,
struggle to struggle harder.

redefine the condition.
redefine the condition!

No comments: