10.26.2008

i've seen this happen in other people's lives and now it's happening in mine.

this was a good weekend. i sewed, i met people, i stayed occupied, i was productive but relaxed.




need loot? need supply gave bags out at ipanema last night. bartender also gave me free tea... thanks bartender! people have been extra generous to me lately, i feel like i have fairy dust on me or something. the dj played some choice tunes and i actually danced... i know... hell is freezing over as we speak.


emily and i went to a show tonight (pretty boy thorson and the falling angels... horrible name, great band) and her fingernails matched everything! the evening was meant to be.



also tonight i relived my wild underage days:


or maybe i just left my id in my coat that i misplaced...

also, i wish i could start a band. i love to sing and i've been told i don't suck, but beyond that i have no confidence. i just know that i am happiest when singing, and people don't always cringe. even though i usually joke sing. seems like it could be something, but i don't know how. boo.

1 comment:

Tom O'Keefe said...

I will be in your band, but give me some advance notice so I can learn an instrument.